C-GMDSS is the ideal simulation system to learn the main GMDSS principles as well as the different radio communications equipment in different scenarios including emergency situations.
C-GMDSS-Sim can be easily installed on desktop PCs and have different communication equipment on a single screen.
Why choosing our GMDSS Simulation?
- Transmit aid alert ship-to-coast.
- Receive aid alert coast-to-ship.
- Transmit and receive ship-to-ship communications.
- Transmit and receive communications for the coordination of the search and rescue operations.
- Transmit and receive information on maritime security (MSI).
- Transmit and receive general communications that will be received by networks or radioelectric earth systems.
C-GMDSS-Sim includes all the communications equipment that are usually part of the GMDSS including:
- VHF radio
- MF radio
- Alarm Panel.
Our GMDSS simulation solution is alos integrated within our Ship Bridge Simulator where it has been certified by RINA as compliant with respect to the STCW, section A-I/12.